Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogs baby!

I actually find blogs to read through Instagram. I am completely addicted to Instagram - I’m forever scrolling through my feed and furiously double-tapping! Even with blogs I’ve known about for a while, I often click through to new content having read an Instagram post about it. So when I was thinking about who I might include in this “fave bloggers” post, I got straight to looking at my Instagram likes. The four lovely ladies below are the ones whose photos I “heart” almost every single time, and I’ve tried to show you why they make my Insta-feed sparkle!  


(1)




Beth’s blog is like a visual representation of how I’d like my life to be: clean, white, simple, organised! I haven’t been following her for long, and to be honest we don’t even really have a similar style. But you know when you can appreciate how good something looks on someone else, even though you wouldn’t necessarily wear it? That’s how I feel about Beth; I live the life of a sophisticated, on-trend fashionista…through her! 





I’m not very up-to-date with Kate (lol) because for the longest time I didn’t figure out that she’d changed her Insta/blog name to ‘Kate La Vie’ - it used to be ‘ghost parties’. So glad I got over that little brain fart, because her fresh-faced beauty really appeals to me, as I like exploring everyday make-up looks. She’s also pretty active on YouTube, and her vlogs are some of the only ones I watch! 





Lua’s the first blogger I ever came across; I’d never really followed anyone before her. I’m pretty sure this was before Instagram was even invented! Back then I was a lot more punk/goth-oriented, and I think that’s why I resonated with her. I love how she mixes everyday, casual looks with rocking a gorgeous dress or two! She also does cute little video diaries every now and again, which I always enjoy watching.




Nicole is who I like to think I would be if I could pull of being that edgy. Having been bleach blonde in the past (and now missing it desperately!) her hair is a serious goal, and I adore her love of all things ripped and/or leather. Her blog is really easy to navigate, and her ‘OOTD’ (Outfit of the Day) section is great for a quick browse, whilst the ‘Inspired’ posts are amazing for finding tons of alternatives in order to really nail a trend.  


I wanted to do this post because I'm new to the blogging world, and thinking about what I like and why is a good way to plan for my own blog's future. These are just my top four - there are so many other accounts I could've picked as well! Who are your favourite bloggers/Instagrammers/etc.? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment